Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager for a three-month contract supporting marketing strategy, project and account management and client services. This role will support cross-functional teams and lead digital marketing strategy and campaigns across multiple clients.
- Balance of marketing strategy and hands on capabilities
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Monday, Mailchimp, social platforms, Google Ads
- Media buying experience preferred
- Able to manage large marketing budgets and demonstrate positive sales ROI
- Manage anywhere from 20-50 marketing strategy projects
- Excellent client management skills
- Demonstrated experience managing web design projects
- Ability to switch between strategy and doing – ability to make social strategy and run the ads
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to juggle multiple clients, projects, campaigns and efficiently complete
- Agency experience
- 7-10 years marketing experience
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.