Our client, a top marketing/advertising agency in San Francisco is looking to hire a talented Digital Marketing Manager for a 6+ month assignment. The ideal candidate for this role is a data-driven, collaborative person who’s excited to support the team by sound figures and analytics. You will be responsible for brand outreach, lead generation, and reporting.
Requirements, Skills, and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience at a digital marketing or advertising agency / relative experience
- Managing social media accounts, digital media initiatives, and other branding enterprises
- Optimizing website SEO
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Must be available ASAP
- Strong written communication skills
- Google Analytics
- Ability to take direction well and clearly communicate
- Agency experience is a plus
Does this sound like you, apply now for more info!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.