A Fortune 500 organization with offices downtown Chicago is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team on a year-long contract. This role is responsible for driving and executing effective digital marketing and media strategy for a specific business group. The Digital Marketing Manager develops, implements and organizes online marketing campaigns to acquire new customers, increase revenues, and market share.
This individual will also provide corporate digital support, measuring and reporting on brand performance, managing digital agencies and media partnerships and liaising with internal and external stakeholders. Digital channels that this role would touch include: paid search, display ads, app integration, paid social media, website, and email.
Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
- Manage digital marketing programs and strategy for a specific business unit
- Develop proactive recommendations and action plans in coordination with the teams
- Plan and execute web content, SEO, SEM, Paid Social strategy
- Assist in the development of annual marketing plans and budgets, working with Senior Manager, Digital Cluster Program and local agency/platform to provide strategy and recommendations for spend based on market analysis, current performance metrics and best practices
- Regularly attend property/regional-level sales and revenue management calls to inform digital plans and execution
- Determine areas of opportunity, making recommendations and implementing efforts to increase website traffic, maximize content consumption and increase booking
- Oversee online customer acquisition, retention, and conversion marketing programs through enterprise-level partnerships with preferred vendors, software services, tools, and third-party digital platforms
- Manage vendors directly involved in web-based and interactive strategies, analyzing performance metrics and spearheading action items for current property campaigns
- Ensure all properties benefit from corporate marketing services and brand-wide media and advertising campaigns
- Monitor and review website traffic and user behavior with an analytics platform, making timely recommendations as needed on website content, external referrals and paid acquisition efforts to drive conversions
- Independently analyze site performance, website usage, and campaign effectiveness and provide monthly dashboards and quarterly ownership reports
- Deliver reporting to key stakeholders, including KPIs, comparative scorecards, summarization of performance and future recommendations and action items
- Benchmark digital activities against comp sets and peers in the industry; improving digital marketing strategy and tactics to be ahead of the curve
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in communications, advertising, marketing, journalism or related field
- 3 + years of experience in Digital Marketing, Media or E-Commerce with a minimum of 1 year of experience at the Manager level or above
- Prior hospitality digital marketing or revenue management experience preferred
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, creative, self-starter with exceptional prioritization, time management, and organizational skills, including the ability to effectively and competently handle multiple projects simultaneously and the flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to changes and new technologies
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
- A passion for technology and digital media, including knowledge of evolving best practices, web trends, and SEM/SEO/Media
- Demonstrated knowledge of integrated marketing strategies, audience segmentation and data management skills including list building
- Must be able to function at a fast pace in a service-oriented environment
- Proven ability to impact and work with all levels of the organization
- Build relationships and work effectively with numerous departments at the corporate office
- Ability to work autonomously in a decision-making capacity on behalf of the digital team and hotel stakeholders
- Proficiency in tools like Omniture, Word Press, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Microsoft Office
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB