Onward Search is seeking an experienced digital marketing manager for one of our clients!
Your responsibilities will revolve around developing and implementing new promotions programs for the website, as well as tracking and measuring their success. Additionally, you will seek out new marketing opportunities, work with vendors to find new opportunities, and perform competitive analysis and report relevant findings.
- Ability to evaluate key marketing metrics and stay up-to-date on trends
- Experience with digital marketing and direct marketing, and an understanding of how they can support cross-channel marketing
- An understanding of promotions and experience supervising outside vendors
- Working knowledge of best practices in SEM and digital marketing
- Time management skills and analytical abilities
- 2-3 years of experience in direct response marketing
- Experience with digital marketing and rich media
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB