Our client is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager on a contract basis in Coral Gables. The Digital Marketing Manager should be a leader and a strategic thinker who is passionate about consistently delivering amazing digital marketing experiences for our clients.
The selected candidate will need to inspire, guide and lead a team of marketing professionals while looking for ways to also grow our service offering. The ideal candidate will be an efficient multi-tasker that will be highly skilled in defining and executing marketing campaigns based on brand and creative strategy. We are looking for someone that will be outgoing, engaged and have a passion for our industry as well as an insatiable desire to create, continue to learn and explore emerging trends while aligning with our core mantra: We are modern day storytellers, telling stories through beautiful design, words, and thought. Immersed in culture and art, we live to create intuitive brand connections and iconic brands.
- W2 contract that has the potential to extend and or go perm but those things cannot be guaranteed as they are based on the candidate’s performance
- This is a full-time (40-hours/weekly), on-site position
- Candidates that are out of market or seeking partially remote will not be considered
- Benefits are available through the duration of the contract term
Key Competencies & Responsibilities:
- Leads the digital marketing department as the team manager and oversees the delegation, development, and execution of all digital marketing campaigns from social media to email marketing, to digital advertising, brand strategy, influencer campaigns and copywriting
- Will deploy of all marketing campaigns and projects alongside the branding and web departments
- Shows leadership qualities, provides team motivation, inspiration and clearly communicates the artistic and strategic vision and values of the agency to all team members Involved in creative consultations and meetings with clients and teams to assure appropriate creative strategies, adequacy/accuracy of input, schedules, budgets, production support, necessary reviews, and client presentations
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time while managing time efficiently Advanced knowledge of email campaign platforms (Constant Contact, Klaviyo, Mailchimp), SEO
- practices (SEM Rush, Raven Tools, Google Analytics) and media campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms and tools to support (Hootsuite, Sprout, Facebook Ads Manager, Later), social media ad and reporting platforms, as well as influencer campaigns
- Experience in working with brand planning and analytics to identify the most important audiences and key consumer touch points
- Very skilled in communicating through copy writing and brand storytelling
- Maintains best practices for file and server management, including the consistent application of
- naming conventions, project workflow tools and file/folder organization
- Ensures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure visuals,
- earnings, growth, and agency goals are achieved
- Inspire the team and client to be creatively progressive through fresh and inventive visual work
- and maintains the agency’s standards of creative excellence to produce high performing campaigns
- Responsible for evaluating agency processes, workflow, rate card, award submissions, agency
- growth planning, and implementing changes as needed
- Working with brand planning and analytics to identify the most important audiences and key
- consumer touch points
- Conceptualize new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into campaigns
- Adheres to established agency policies and procedures
- Manage project changes, scope of work or additional plans
- Make changes necessary for clients, tracking time and quantity of changes
- Responsible for delegation and project management to in-house and external vendors to complete
- tasks at hand
- Protects the Agency's values by keeping information confidential.
- The right candidate will have 3-4 years of experience in an agency environment - Proven record of expertise with software applications and tools
- The right candidate will have 2-3 years of management experience in an agency environment - and oversee teams greater than 4 reporting team members. Proven record of expertise with training and growing talent to excel and love their roles
- Strong familiarity with branding and solid understanding of advertising copywriting
- Attention to detail, aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- MUST be a uniquely creative individual and conceptual thinker with out-of-the-box ideas and not
- looking to conform to the norm
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced and stressful environment, a quick learner and a skilled
- expert in diverse marketing techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, client-facing expertise and
- relationship-building skills
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and leadership skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize and make things happen
- Outgoing, energetic and able to communicate clearly with teams
- Some knowledge of Search Engine Optimization procedures and best development practices
- Passion and understanding for progressive innovative trends and technologies
- Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and show a willingness to go the extra mile to deliver an
- amazing project, amazing work ethic
- Experience with project management tools and software to improve agency project flow and
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- Project budgeting skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Multiple languages a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB