We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Program Specialist to join our client who will be responsible for developing, implementing, measuring the success of and continually improving our digital marketing strategies while optimizing the stages of the customer journey.
This role is responsible for digital marketing initiatives such as SEM/SEO, Email, Promotions, and other website engagement programs.
- Works with business partners to streamline processes and improve speed and efficiencies across a variety of marketing channels
- Creates, schedules, and sends program emails, including maintaining an email list, segmentation, targeting, and email testing
- Engages with external vendors and internal customers for digital programs (Emails, Investor Relations, Product Management, Corporate Communication/Careers)
- Manages and selects appropriate promotional items for web campaigns
- Communicates content and program plans to the necessary teams and vendors to meet business objectives
- Implements and optimizes personalized targeted marketing campaigns through email and automation tools
- Works closely with Data Analyst to identify trends in digital programs (websites, emails, SEO/SEM)
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business, or related field from four-year college or university plus three to five years developing and managing e-mail marketing campaigns using a major e-mail campaign SaaS tool, or related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in B2B e-commerce desired.
- Experience creating, testing, and managing HTML e-mail campaigns using ESP tools
- Experience managing performance-based paid search, display and social campaigns at a B2B company
- Proven email and direct-response marketing experience with a passion for Digital Marketing
- Experience executing website content, online promotions, email, and/or direct response campaigns and programs
- Experience with planning and implementing strategies for an email program
- Experience managing external vendors (Bronto, ExactTarget, etc.)
- Exposure and/or expertise reporting on financial impacts of digital initiatives
- Exposure to or an understanding of SEM/SEO concept to implementation for the B2B market
- Proficient in Adobe suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign a plus, as well as Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with experience in making presentations to management.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting/problem-solving skills, with the ability to track and report performance metrics, always optimizing, testing, iterating to improve website results
- Practical time-management skills, organized, proactive, and detailed oriented with a keen eye for quality control.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and accomplish goals promptly
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team under tight deadlines with changing priorities. Also, able to work independently with little supervision.
- Current with email marketing best practices and industry standards with an understanding of software, databases and online services
Lawson Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB