Onward Search's client, a fast-growing company, located in Miami, is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist superstar ASAP!
In this important role, the Digital Marketing Specialist will oversee the development of new products from inception, to launch, to sustained growth in an entrepreneurial environment. Accountable for creating and managing the execution of the business plan with the assigned brand.
In this role, you will work closely with the CEO, operations, digital and creative teams and be responsible for developing and executing all brand specific strategies and innovation pipeline, frequently communicating with accounts to grow existing relationships and build new partnerships.
- Manage brand through all digital channels and relationships including designing, building and maintaining the brand’s social media presence.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns in collaboration with digital marketing team and agency vendors.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests. Use creativity and persistence in managing accounts and coming up with solutions to constantly improve ROI
- Execute the e-commerce Digital Marketing sales plan and products, working closely with Operations team to effectively manage the account. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies focused on driving traffic and conversion into the brand’s e-commerce platforms.
- Take initiative to build rapport, establish account-specific plans, and achieve/exceed sales goals.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple digital channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Produce “in-house” content and curate content for social media and e-commerce channels.
- 2 - 5 years experience owning the strategy of a product / brand marketing plan. Product Development experience helpful.
- 1+ years of e-commerce experience.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Must have solid communication skills and strong listening skills with the ability to adapt quickly and adjust style and message based on customer cues.
- Must be resourceful, a self-motivated, self-starter who takes the initiative on own to be successful in this entrepreneurial environment. Additionally, must be able to work as a team player and partner in achieving goals.
If you are interested, please apply today with your resume!
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.