We are looking for a digital marketing specialist to play a critical role in helping identify leads and continue to grow our pipeline. You will be responsible for scheduling, executing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns using Pardot & Salesforce. This is an excellent role for anyone passionate about managing campaigns and turning them into leads!
- Responsible for the strategic operation of Pardot, including list building and segmentation, email communications, nurturing, A/B testing, and integration with Salesforce.
- Setting goals, tracking metrics, creating effective campaigns, communicating results, and optimizing campaigns for better performance.
- Day-to-day management of Pardot, including email campaigns, automation, drip campaigns, targeted prospecting emails, reporting, CRM integration, monitoring, and reporting
- Build Pardot and Salesforce reports and dashboards to provide visibility into results, measure effectiveness, and provide alternate strategies if needed
- Develop an email marketing calendar that’s aligned with sales and marketing
- Deliver and execute analytics/performance tracking, A/B testing, list segmentation, and CRM integration
- Track KPIs per campaign, including open rates, click-through rates, unsubs, and trends on a monthly/quarterly bases
- Consistently monitor and maintain data quality in Pardot and Salesforce.com
- Enjoy collaboration and working on a great team
- Experience with Pardot and Saleforce.com a must
- Experience in drip programs (Engagement Studio) a must
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Excellent written (proofreading) and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Team oriented
The is an immediate need. Apply today.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.