Onward Search has a new opportunity with a well-known client. This opportunity is for a Digital Marketing Specialist who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Wilmington, DE. You will be responsible for turning consumer insights into compelling marketing using digital platforms across a variety of channels. If you are extremely customer-centric and organized, apply today!
- Assist with content management and page templates
- Use and understand CMS page templates and coinciding components and create webpages as necessary
- Use light HTML/markdown to build landing pages/other creative assets
- Work with the Site Experience PO to stay up to date on new web components and functionalities
- Leverage testing tools, like Google Optimize, to build, create and deploy tests on
- Coordinate updates to locations data for Cafes, ATMs, and Branches
- Create and maintain a documentation system for website tags and pixels
- Review SEO keywords and ensure they are incorporated properly to content marketing and web pages
- Create editorial briefs
- Review and provide feedback on marketing channel assets
- Manage marketing creative review processes in workflow management systems
- Flawlessly execute a well-managed governance process to ensure audit readiness for all consumer-facing marketing assets
- Manage logistics for third-party enterprise level agency communications
- Organize, document, and share information from team intake form to collect requests from around the organization for web properties
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business administration or related field preferred
- Proficiency in G Suite and Microsoft Office products
- Must have 1 to 3 years of digital marketing or marketing operations work experience
- High-level understanding of web analytics and keyword planning tools
- Solid understanding of page layout and HTML concepts
- Experience interacting with web page development teams
- Financial Services Industry experience
- Brand strategy and editorial expertise
- Comfortable in undefined circumstances, able to self-organize and lead work
- Willing to learn from mistakes, views failure as a learning opportunity
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB