A global ecommerce organization is seeking a Digital Marketing Search Specialist for a full-time role.
In this role, you will be responsible for online category and product merchandising, as well as onsite search strategies and supporting online digital marketing efforts. You will develop, implement, and optimize all onsite search functionalities in order to improve findability and customer-facing experiences.
- Maintain and improve onsite, multi-faceted search to promote products with keywords in order to increase conversion on the website, using website behavior to automate and create personalized product search experience for our customers
- Strategically merchandise categories and products and improve onsite search effectiveness via customer analytics, testing and continuous process improvement
- Provide support for cross-functional teams to improve search quality online and implements SEO best practices with our websites. This individual will make necessary updates to rules, settings and improve processes for best search results
- Update and modify internal search tools in order to promote onsite search growth and visibility
- Understand category and product level behaviors in order to improve relevancy of search results and merchandise effectively
- Create and execute onsite search merchandising activities that can be shared across multiple products/categories
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in design or technology
- 2 + years working in ecommerce with digital marketing experience, including SEO
- Experience with search knowledge on e-marketplaces, including Amazon products
- Familiarity with the Oracle/ATG or other e-commerce platforms
- Current with SEO, website search engine tools, marketing best practices and industry standards with a passion for technology
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB