Onward Search's luxury retail client is seeking a DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST to manage digital, email and customer acquisition. This role is ultimately responsible for increasing customer engagement and growing sales. The role will test the success of various campaigns that you create and monitor, utilizing Salesforce, Social Studio & Pardot to assist sales in creating customer journeys. The sales team will work closely with this role to track leads properly. This is a contract position that has the possibility of converting to full time.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create & manage email campaigns including overseeing template designs, content, and calls-to-action
- Guide create team to create templates that convey the marketing messages and oversee the delivery
- Responsible for testing a variety of templates and subject lines, create a schedule for all sends, perform analytics for reporting success/failure of direct and interactive marketing campaigns
- Create A/B testing strategies for maximum returns and best practices
- Utilizing data, create lists based on engagement/interaction and be able to measure results to create workflows that convert sales leads into customers
- Keep lists fresh by managing unsubscribers and oversee the growth of the email database
- Oversee the security and maintenance of several databases
- Oversee the referral/loyalty program
- Create a drip campaign system using Pardot marketing cloud
- Integrate CRM data with IT's assistance
- Responsible for monthly email newsletter including editing/proofreading, ensure content and messaging are on point
- Utilize paid media channels to optimize conversion and acquisition as needed
- Able to use Social Studio and work with the social media team on content for the site
- Oversee stores and sales team to make sure digital marketing efforts and use of Salesforce is being utilized
- 5+ years of digital marketing, email campaigns, marketing automation, and analytics experience
- Solid Google Analytics and tagging experience
- Understanding of email concepts and metrics (Sender Score), deliverability and sender reputation
- Solid knowledge of metrics, A/B Testing, KPI's and ROI analysis
- Pardot email server platform preferred, but at least one other service provider if not
- Salesforce/strategic CRM focus and can create solutions that are congruent to business objectives
- Self-starter, ok in a fast-paced environment
- HTML/CSS and Adobe CS knowledge
- Up to date on email best practices, trends, CAN-SPAM laws, and technologies
- B2C experience with a retail brand preferred
- Plus to have built and managed a rich content and editorial calendar
- Content marketing a plus
- Plus to have been responsible for growing new leads using site traffic and calls-to-action, landing pages and lead gen content
- Experience with SEO / SEM and paid digital media
- Paid digital media
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.