Onward Search is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist to join a growing digital team for a direct-hire position. This person will craft digital marketing strategies including email marketing, web marketing, lead generation, SEO/SEM, digital display, social media and content marketing.
This role requires an analytical, strategically focused individual who gets excited about creating digital strategies that drive growth and surpass KPIs.
- Help clients establish digital goals with Account, Media and Creative teams
- Collaborate with strategy and creative teams to ensure that digital strategies are properly integrated within larger campaigns and programs
- Analyze campaign performance through web analytics and statistical reports and provide recommendations for refinements and optimization
- Experience developing and executing digital marketing strategies across all media
- Leverage audience targets, analytics data, digital trends, user behaviors, competitive audits and asset/experience evaluations to inform the marketing approach
- 3+ years of experience in-house with a digital marketing team or at a digital agency
- Digital experience in email marketing, web marketing, lead generation, marketing automation, SEO/SEM, digital display, social media and content marketing
- Experience working in Google Analytics, Trello, Jira
If you have the experience, skills, and desire to join a growing company, apply now.
About the position:
- The salary range for this role is $65k-$75k.
- Employer offers health, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance and 401k
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB