Onward Search is hiring a Digital Media Designer for a 3-month contract to perm opportunity for a marketing agency client with offices in West Midtown.
We’re looking for a talented digital media designer to join our Atlanta team. The ideal candidate would be a wizard with photoshop, demonstrating expertise in lighting, retouching and compositing – with a great eye for brand, video, rich media, and social media. We need a professional to help create great-looking assets for them all.
- Supports designers, art directors, an creative directors in developing visual content across a variety of digital and social tactics
- Solves creative challenges through fresh visual solutions and technical expertise
- Able to manage multiple concurrent deadlines
- Understands how to build and apply brand standards and style guides to assigned work
- Interacts regularly with Creative Director, Associate Creative Directors and team members as needed for the direction, review/feedback of assigned projects
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communications, graphic design or degree in related creative field
- Portfolio that shows effective execution of digital content across a variety of tactics
- Minimum 2 years of experience in agency setting or fast-paced client setting
- Excellent Photoshop skills, including a great eye for layout, shading and compositing, and the ability to create photo-realistic scenes from stock objects and elements
- Digital illustration and 3D skills a plus
- Ability to design with motion and depth in mind
- Seeks out and responds well to feedback and direction from others
- Ability to follow through on written or verbal direction
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Great attitude
- A love for social media, social marketing strategy, social brand campaigns, etc.
- Ability to create and iterate quickly
- An open mind and a thirst to learn new techniques and efficiencies
- A general understanding of web banner/rich media design strategy (managing file-size, Adobe Animate experience)
- A general understanding of After Effects (general animation/keyframing techniques and workflows)
- Experience in creating 3D design elements and/or photography/videography
Work from Home Requirements during COVID:
- High speed internet for accessing server, presenting creative and video conference calls
- Comfortable communicating with team and clients via video conference calls
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB