Are you an analytical person that loves to dive in and get lost in data? Are you curious about nature and thrive in a dynamic environment? Do you have experience or interest in the Digital Media Industry? If you answered yes to any of these questions then this job may be perfect for you!
Summary of the role:
Are you the next Digital Media Performance Analyst we are looking for?
- You will support the Digital Media Performance Strategist with the management of a portfolio of clients, producing client deliverables, and working on the day-to-day campaign management.?
- You will include reporting, analysis, recommendations for campaign improvement, optimization, and fulfilling implementation requests.?
- You will be responsible for?several?accounts working under the direction of the Digital Media Performance Strategist.??
- You will be data-driven and a technical expert in all digital platforms (Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Ads, etc.).
- Work with the Digital Media Performance Strategist and the Ad Operations team to support with renewals and onboardings of new clients.
- Work with the Digital Media Performance Strategist for day-to-day campaign management and fulfilling implementation requests.
- Work with the Digital Media Performance Strategist to identify digital media campaign improvement opportunities and ensure all digital media best practices are being implemented.
- Keep track of all market insights for building strategies and campaign scalability.
- Conduct campaign auditing to ensure campaigns are running properly and within the contractual obligations.
- Responsible for periodic deliverables including client-facing reporting and other ad-hoc reporting and support the Digital Media Performance Strategist with data content for client presentations.
- Education: BA or BS Degree, preferred in a related field of study; including Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Business Intelligence, Statistics, or Finance.
- Relevant Work Experience:
- 0-1-year experience in paid search or display advertising managing client campaigns, or an analytical role, or Google certified.
- Social media and Google Analytics experience is a plus.
- Business Understanding:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to understand the statistics & troubleshoot the data to identify the way forward.
- Computing: Proficient in MS Office, with expertise in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Languages: Fluency in English (written and spoken), another European language is a plus
- Specific Knowledge: Experience with Google Marketing Platform is a plus
- Other: Out-of-the-box thinking, analytical skills, eagerness to learn, thrives in a dynamic work environment, attention to detail
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB