Onward Search is looking for a Digital Media Planner/Buyer with paid social experience to join the growing team of a multicultural ad agency.
You will be responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing digital campaigns as well as building & presenting digital media recommendations and managing the day-to-day strategy, planning, and buying activity for assigned accounts. The bulk of your time will be spent on paid social initiatives.
- Develop media strategy (paid social heavy) and objectives based on client brief, and spearhead the planning process
- Define and manage the process, workflow, objectives, and KPIs across all digital programs
- Negotiate & place media buys, and make optimization recommendations
- Participate in new business initiatives including reviewing RFPs and writing client-facing proposals and presentations
- Engage with other departments for tagging and reporting requirements
- Elicit actionable media insight from research findings
- Ensure the accuracy of all campaign documentation such as insertion orders, traffic sheets, and terms
- Grow the agency's ability to execute digital initiatives and campaigns
- Bachelor's degree and 2-5 years of experience planning online, mobile, social media, digital outreach, and web development projects. Agency background preferred
- Expert in paid social with the ability to train team members
- Must have experience working in the Hispanic market; bilingual in Spanish is a huge bonus
- Extensive experience in digital strategy and implementation (Ad Ops)
- Familiarity with mobile, display, search, video, social media, asset/web development, and measurement techniques
- Experience working with DCM (or other 3rd party ad servers), Google Analytics, STRATA, AdAzzle experience a plus
- High proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Proven track record of driving results in the digital space
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.