Onward Search is on the hunt for a Digital Operations Coordinator to join our Entertainment client for a long-term contract position that starts immediately.
You'll report to the Senior Manager of Digital Operations and be responsible for supporting cross-functional business units and various initiatives across the digital portfolio.
- Support digital live events, product launches, and oversee third party vendor integrations on owned & operated platforms
- Facilitate communication with content teams including editorial, social, video, etc. to intake technology requests, troubleshoot issues, and coordinate digital platform maintenances
- Collaborate with product, content, and development groups to conceive holistic solutions to technical issues and streamline daily operations
- Integrate technical and editorial SEO recommendations into existing workflows
- Maintain the JIRA Operations Backlog of technical issues and requests
- Execute daily operational tasks, monitor third party platforms, and provide weekly updates to stakeholders
- Some weekend and late-night/early morning hours and remote coverage will be required for web operations and deployment requirements
- Candidate must have BA or BS
- 2-4 years of digital experience.
- Must have mobile web and mobile app QA experience.
- Prefer candidates who have experience working on CMS and publishing content.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Must be proficient with JIRA and Confluence.
- Must be proficient with MS Office software in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Be solutions-oriented and have ability to innovate.
- Must have excellent written and communication skills, and show attention to detail.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.