Our client, a beauty company, is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their team. The team is currently on a hybrid in and out-of-office work schedule. Candidates must be open to working on-site multiple days per week.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive day-to-day digital operations which include but is not limited to campaign scheduling, managing site assets, executing promotions, etc.
- Lead the creation and execution of monthly planning calendars.
- Test, learn, and optimize campaigns to ensure the best results.
- Partner with an integrated team across social media, operations, sales, and merchandising to ensure digital campaigns represent the brand, products, and inventory.
- Produce reports that track digital media, brand conversations, engagement, conversions, and sales on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Work with your creative team partners to ensure they understand deliverables and can produce on schedule.
- Continuously look to improve your subject matter expertise.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 2+ years of experience in Ecommerce, preferably with Shopify experience but not required.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics.
- Must be adaptable and versatile.
- Proven experience with digital marketing, coordination, analytics, problem-solving, must be well-rounded, excited about eCommerce, and wanting to grow in it.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB