Onward Search is looking for a Junior Digital Producer/Communications Assistant to come work onsite here in Atlanta with one of the TOP Beverage companies in the world!
In this role you will support the training and communications to customers, non-technical users and technical users. You will also be providing project support for multiple platforms with different functionality and display capabilities. You will be working in a team environment that is very collaborative and technical
Some of the deliverables that you will be responsible for will include taking online screenshots , resizing and manipulating digital assets, creating clickable prototypes and understanding site structure processes and navigation.
- Strong understanding of different screen resolutions.
- Ability to learn quickly and be able to take direction and requests from multiple teams
- Ability to prioritize and deliver tasks with a very quick turnaround.
- Must be very organized and able to manage a large volume of digital assets.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced development environment
- Create and manage multiple online clickable prototypes including:
- Editing of screenshots
- Support training and communications with visual images graphics and writing simple easy-to-understand tutorials
- Manage front-end website updates via content manage system
- Creation of process maps and flow charts
- Develop guidelines and specifications documentation
- Degree or certification in a digital/graphics/design/communications program or related field
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- communication skills attention to detail and time management
- Strong understanding of digital production such as resolution dpi color formats etc.
- Previous experience with or understanding of web publishing platforms or cms systems
- Experience with In Vision and creating clickable prototypes
- Familiarity with Photoshop a plus
- Familiarity with Sketch or other illustration programs a plus
- Familiarity with Abstract a plus
- Experience working with kiosks or other free-standing user interfaces
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.