Our client, a medical communications company, is in search of a Digital Producer with pharmaceutical or healthcare experience to join their team on a permanent role beginning with a brief freelance period. This job starts as soon as possible on-site in NYC.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage a wide array of digital communication tactics through the production process.
- Own the digital production process, enforcing best practices and agency workflow for internal and client reviews.
- Partner with integrated functions of the agency including account, creative, tech, editorial and external vendors to bring projects to life.
- Lead and provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- Act as a brand steward for all of your projects, ensuring all communications are designed and developed with style guides and brand books in mind.
- Support the team in the development of creative briefs, ensuring that the SOW accurately captures all necessary components and team members of the process.
- Lead the team in the day to day workflow, defining project timelines, keeping team on task and on schedule.
- Own the financial performance of your projects, developing budgets, estimates and keep costs in check.
- Consistently look to get ahead of potential roadblocks, provide proactive solutions and keep team working smoothly.
- Facilitate internal and client reviews of work, keeping track of all changes to ensure sound delivery of all assets.
- Maintain an organized and well-recorded document list.
- Stay trained on new media in the digital space, bringing a cutting edge to your projects.
- Other tasks may apply.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2-4 years of Digital Production experience in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical space.
- Strong understanding of application programming, database and standard digital tactics.
- Proficient in Office, Microsoft Project, Collaboration and e-Routing tools.
- Driven to execute great work, proactive and well-organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.