Onward Search has a client that is seeking a Creative Producer to ensure the successful creation and delivery of creative assets for landing pages/site banners, emails, ads, mailers, interactive tools, and other online and in-store experiences. You must be able to handle heavy project volume, multiple stakeholders, and multiple agency partners at any one time. This position entails leading cross-functional teams, setting up schedules, establishing project road-maps, and ensuring on-time delivery of assets. .
- Manages and leads digital creative and production projects
- Coordinates cross-functional teams (marketing, site merchandising, design, copywriting, content strategy) in order to ensure completion of digital creative projects
- Provides expert advice and guidance to others on creative and production best practices; supports and aligns efforts to meet creative objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs
- Ensures the timely execution and delivery of creative projects
- Communicates creative project progress across the organization
- Demonstrates up-to-date project management expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of project action plans
- Enhances the productivity of the Creative team through process assessment, refinement and change management
- Minimum Qualifications
- Excellent soft skills and proven relationship-building skills
- Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment
- 4 years as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role.
- 3 years managing cross-functional teams.
- 2 years managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.