Onward Search is currently seeking an Interactive Producer who will independently lead and manage multiple interactive projects. Deliverables include site features, category page updates, landing pages, promotions, banners, emails, photography, video, online media placements, as well as some printed materials. Working as part of the Producer Team, this person will help elevate the brand in the online marketplace. We are currently seeking this individual for a seven-month contract with the potential to extend working out of San Bruno, CA. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
Day to Day Overview:
- Communicates digital creative project status across the organization/to stakeholders at all levels
- Coordinates cross-functional teams (marketing, site merchandising, design, copywriting, social content strategy, agency partners, etc.) to ensure completion of digital creative projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date project management expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of project action plans
- Provides expert advice and guidance to others on creative and production best practices; supports and aligns efforts to meet original objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs
- Enhances the productivity of the Creative team through process assessment, refinement and change management
- Daily responsibilities include leading cross-functional team meetings, setting up deliverable timelines, trafficking assets through production and approval, and ensuring on-time delivery of assets to internal and external stakeholders.
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent soft skills (influencing, communication, team leadership) and proven relationship-building skills
- Thrives and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment
- 4 years as a project manager, coordinator, or in a related role.
- 3 years managing cross-functional teams.
- 2 years managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 1 year in the digital creative or related field.
- 1 year in a retail environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Considered a bonus if you have:
- A combination of agency and in-house experience would be valuable
- Editorial, graphic design, video and photo production experience also a plus
Does this sound like you apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.