Onward Search has a new opportunity with a big client for a position as a freelance Digital Producer. This freelance position has an immediate start onsite at our client’s office in San Bruno, California. An ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to coordinate with the client at a variety of levels and across functions and oversee client expectations to ensure happiness. If you are interested, apply right now!
- Become the project point person.
- Run several on- and off-line creative projects (banners, site features, category updates, signage, landing pages, promotions, emails, direct mail, handouts, catalogs, and environmental).
- Preserve communications and coordinate workflow between all stakeholders (legal, production, development, site merchandising, copy, content, and marketing design).
- Collaborate with internal clients to intake and evaluate creative briefs and later transform them into executable projects with timelines and deliverables.
- Traffic assets through the review process and parse feedback.
- Display a customer-centric point of view on design and interaction.
- Make sure each final deliverable is accurate, meets the project objectives, and is approved by all stakeholders.
- Advocate for the highest quality result.
- Identify any issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Must have at least 6 years of digital production experience.
- Previous experience in agency and in-house is a major plus.
- Experience in print-production is preferred.
- Process-orientated as well as adaptable to being flexible and managing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Collaboration and relationship-building skills are a must.
- Impeccable analytical mindset with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.