Onward Search has a new opportunity with a huge eCommerce client. This opportunity is for a Digital Producer who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Seattle, WA. The ideal candidate should have exceptional production skills and be an expert at Photography and Video production. If your experience and knowledge allow you to identify, communicate, and alleviate downstream challenges and interdependencies with partner and/or stakeholder teams, apply today!
- Manage all operational aspects of a content production for video, photography and animation work including pre-production, production, workflow, timelines, asset development, delivery, and budget tracking.
- Create production schedules, manage SOW process, billing, estimate time, track costs, and project completion requirements.
- Experience in kicking off and briefing agencies on the brand’s processes regarding branding, creative, billing, project tracking, creative production, finishing, and delivery.
- Make sure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms, and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
- Partner with design leads and creative directors to proactively clarify requirements and use cases, actively seeking clarification when there is ambiguity.
- Work across teams to create strong relationships with stakeholders and senior leadership teams
- Communicate project status with design team and stakeholders regularly
- Put repeatable processes in place that help the team plan and manage multiple parallel projects and run our business
- Negotiate and manage usage rights and terms
- Must have at least 7 years of experience as a video/photography producer or similar role.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience leading project delivery for large scale, cross functional, projects
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of workflows within a marketing team, production company, creative agency, or retail creative department
- Previous experience managing shoots with 25+ person crews and production budgets from $50K - $1mm+
- Comfortable managing large scale productions with complex deliverables that serve multiple teams
- Prior experience working cross-functionally with multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience with project management tools and Digital Asset Management systems
- Extensive contacts in motion and photography industries
- Impeccable communication, presentation and storytelling skills.
- Excellent understanding of creative work
- Ability to identify and mitigate risk on projects
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB