You are focused and enthusiastic – with the analytical understanding that by taking a complicated problem you are able to transform it into a creative force. Possessing a real passion for interaction design, you also have a talent for strategic thinking, and your concepts are informed by strategy and business goals while creating design solutions that work flawlessly. You will contribute to the teams that conduct product research, strategy, information architecture, and interaction design to create experiences that are engaging. You will make an impact at many potential touchpoints such as a digital future-work platform, mobile, app, or other software applications. You are adept at and have a high comfort level with navigating through ambiguity within a large organization; you are equally comfortable being a partner-facing team member.
- You welcome challenges and are eager to create compelling design solutions with seamless results for the end-user
- You study and adhere to standards, guidelines, and usability best practices without sacrificing design integrity and optimal user experience
- You consistently exceed expectations when building engaging, people-centered digital experiences
- You have a demonstrated ability to translate user feedback, insights, and strategy into optimized digital experiences
- A strategic thinker as well as an accomplished designer, you will create clear and concise experience maps, user flows, interaction models, and wireframes
- As a key contributor to the DXD team, you will present, explain and clarify design decisions with lucidity, patience, and eloquence to a wide range of business partners
- You are skilled in rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper to interactive digital prototypes Please be an advocate to drive and execute environmentally sustainable design solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required; a Master’s is preferred
- 7 - 9 years of UX for digital products, including web and mobile is required
- Expert at the end-to-end digital product design process, from research and strategy to validation, concept design, prototyping, detailed wireframing, and asset development is required
- Exposure to IT and Agile best practices, co-creation, overall iterative design, and collaboration is required
- Experienced working with engineering teams and has a working knowledge of a diverse range of technologies such as Intelligent Automation, AI, AR/VR/MR, that can drive aspects of holistic experiences is required Contract Talent
- Well-organized with excellent communication both verbal and written and superior presentation skills is required
- Demonstrated understanding of designing and building digital experiences that scale is required
- Excellent collaboration skills as a key contributor are required
- The ability to incorporate diverse points of view and feedback into successful design solutions is required
- Familiarity with working in other areas of specialization within the digital design landscape, including but not limited to user research, storytelling, visual design, and data visualization is required
Please include the link to your online portfolio on your resume and with your application to be considered for the position.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB