The Digital Product Lead for the Advisor team will be instrumental in implementing the strategy and roadmap for the advisor website. There will be opportunities to make a deep impact on our customers and the businesses that we support. At the same time, there are unique challenges and complex problems to be solved, requiring both creativity and analytical rigor. Specifically, the Digital Product Lead will be responsible for engaging with partners in the business, technology and delivery teams to design user experiences and solutions leading to the development of digital capabilities that drive business performance and improved client loyalty.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Owns business process knowledge, product roadmap implementation and analysis of user engagement with Investment Research and Investment Tools
- Identifies product opportunities/enhancements for deeper/better user engagement and efficiencies for the Advisor website that are valuable, usable, and feasible
- Facilitates and coordinates implementation of the product roadmap with stakeholders, team members and audience members
- Develops deep customer insights and business knowledge and expertise and continuously deepens that knowledge to envision opportunities that are valuable
- Works with user experience and technology teams to implement products that are usable and can be socialized and concept tested with audience members
- Details new features, tools, experiences in collaboration with internal and external partners. Responsible for delivery of all work within the Advisor team, and supporting partners
- Regularly reviews (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) performance of owned areas via analytics and VOC to optimize and improve performance. Leverages testing strategies (A/B and MVT) to improve performance
- Works regularly with appropriate business and marketing partners to review web usage and performance and ensure alignment with key business priorities
- Responsible for monitoring performance, optimization, and freshness/relevance/usefulness of assets to maximize impact, increasing engagement and leads
- Collaborates with other Web Leads to develop and socialize roadmap, comprehensive release plan and key initiatives broadly with teams
- As needed, works within content management tools to schedule, monitor, and optimize engagement across audiences, Investment Research and Investment Tools
- Supports the implementation of an overall digital vision and strategy through online learning and research, and the ongoing development of subject matter expertise
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB