Onward Search is hiring an Entrepreneur Digital Product Manager in Wilmington, NC
*****RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE*****
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for contributing to the profitable, rapid, and sustainable growth of digital channels and will have accountability for the day to day improvements, merchandising and management of all digital properties. The role will be essential to the improvement of the online business results focusing on customer experience, business needs assessment, site, user data mining and analysis during the customer's consideration and purchase phases.
- Improve Conversion Rates and Average Order Values
- Serve as subject matter expert for all online business properties, experiences and features/functionalities.
- Manage online merchandising to improve business results, oversee the launch of new products.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve/enhance digital experiences to drive greater customer satisfaction and sales
- Develop tactics that enhance customer experience leveraging customer feedback, online trends, bench-marking, marketing/brand activities, click/usage data and tech advancements
- Create site wire frames and author marketing requirements
- Support Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Quality Assurance
- Lead the content creation process across all properties in conjunction with SEO partners and agents to balance great user experience and SEO optimization
- Develops and socializes product vision, strategy, road map and key initiatives with stakeholders and teams
- Work with relevant teams to optimize, set up, and productively use site and web analysis tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, SEO and related data and tracking tags, etc.)
- Create and distribute reports on site and selling Key Performance Indicators to drive sales and site improvements
- At least 5 years online product management experience in a business to consumer online retail site
- Strong entrepreneurial bent: understands the importance of growth and decisive action.
- Strong project management skills: attention to detail; ability to create and manage timelines, key deliverables, dependencies, quality and delivery
- Adept at managing multiple projects at once
- Experience with outside agencies required
- In-depth knowledge of web-based usability and the analysis of online behavior
- Vision and passion for creating online experiences for customers while building brands
- Excellent business communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong financial and analytical skills
APPLY TODAY TO SPEAK WITH A RECRUITER TO LEARN MORE!!!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.