Our national healthcare client is seeking a DIGITAL PRODUCTION MANAGER who will be responsible for being the strategic voice behind the products being created. This role moves web/mobile projects that are consumer-facing through all the stages from discover to launch and covers the post-release as well. The Product Manager assures that the high expectations of the stake holders are upheld by working with Agile product owners, analysts, designers, developers, legal, compliance, operations and security.
- Exceptional written and oral communication with all audiences (creative, technical and business)
- Background in strategy, problem-solving, collaboration with decision makers
- Experience overseeing strategic vision for consumer digital and mobile products
- BA, Masters preferred
- 5+ years experience with product management
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal)
- Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and a track record of quality work
- Able to work with many different levels of employee, various teams
- Excellent work ethic, quick to learn the dynamics as well as the task at hand
- Experience working with IT, Creative, Business, Legal, Compliance, etc
- Strong negotiating skills and great with conflict-resolution
- Able to drive teams and decisions
- Work without supervision
- Able to adjust and make decisions quickly
- Positively influence teams, able to execute and present ideas, solutions
- Strong facilitator
- Financial or Healthcare industry experience
- Experience with Healthcare IT
- Experience with digital mobile and web, including User Experience and UI
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.