Digital Product Operations Manager
Freelance | Job ID #72144 | $40 - $45 hourly | Posted 2 months ago
Onward Search is seeking a Digital Product Operations Manager for our client, a major entertainment company, to join the team for a 12- month contract. You will work with business partners to bring to life their Marketing, Sales and Brand needs on their websites and apps!
Must be able to work onsite in Orlando, FL!
Digital Product Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business partners to address Marketing, Sales, and Brand needs on websites and apps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage partner expectations, scope, budget discussions, and project communications
- Translate marketing concepts into detailed product requirements and executable tactics
- Generate project briefs, write detailed business requirements, and ensure on-time, on-budget, on-strategy project delivery
- Collaborate with other Digital Product Operations Managers, Lead Digital Product Operations Managers, and Product Analysts to enhance user experience across touchpoints
- Escalate unresolved issues to the Manager and ensure appropriate review and sign-off of key deliverables with relevant teams
Digital Product Operations Manager Qualifications:
- 2-3 + years combined business, agency and/or digital experience
- Experience with marketing, brand strategy, technology, and/or digital strategy
- Proficiency in handling technical, user, and business issues within a fast-moving digital organization
- Proactive and willing to take personal initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication and leadership skills, including the ability to communicate effectively at the Manager level
- Ability to collaborate effectively across large matrix organizations
- Experience with digital or technology platforms (bonus)
To learn more about this Associate Digital Product Operations Manager opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $40 - $45 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search