Our client, a top high-end camera company, is looking for a Digital Production Artist for their Creative Marketing team. This is a contract position starting off at 6 months with high potential to extend.
The Digital Production Artist will work with our creative team on the execution of creative assets. You have a keen eye for detail and are obsessed with consistency across all deliverables. You are into kerning, purposeful sentence breaks, correct spelling and good grammar. You appreciate and know design and composition well, but you prefer to work on the production side of things. You take templates our Digital Designers create and roll them out across many different formats and sizes, always ensuring cohesiveness, flawless execution, and efficiency. Your files are extremely organized. You are an ace at managing multiple projects and competing initiatives. A collaborative spirit, you have great communication skills and feel confident to speak up when you need support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Creating multiple sizes for different breakpoints, based on a design template
- Following brand guidelines to a tee and ensuring consistency across all brand assets
- Creating multiple asset versions for A|B testing
- Keeping up to date on and adhering to digital best practices across different platforms
- Exporting final deliverables based on next gen web format standards
- Heeding guidance and instructions of Designers and Creative Director
- Maintaining ownership and responsibility, including QA, throughout each project
- Keeping close communication with PMs to ensure all deliverables are on track
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a production department or agency studio
- Portfolio showcasing production work on large campaigns
- Proven ability to work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail, tight deadlines and high volume of work
- Enthusiasm for web technologies, emerging design trends and innovations
- Being a positive influence and build team enthusiasm
- Strong written and verbal skills in both individual and group settings
- You’re a team player who gets stuff done
- Proficiency in the following programs/tools:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Figma + Sketch
- Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs)
- Project management tools (Wrike, Jira)
- Experience in retouching and CGI
- Experience creating GIFs
- Experience in a performance marketing agency a plus (not required)
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB