Our client, a Broadcast Network, is seeking an Digital Production Coordinator to join the team.
- Coordinate, process and track fulfillment of client media orders through the facility from request through delivery to broadcasters and over-the-top video services
- Research audio & video source material and provide feedback to clients as necessary
- Ensure all client deadlines are met and within budget
- Collaborate across departments within Operations
- Work closely with the Digital Media Operator teams to provide accurate, detailed media orders
- Work with team Billers to insure all client charges are actualized for completed work on a weekly basis
- Proficient in video post production workflows
- Proficient in volume servicing of television programming to multiple customers
- Provide best-in-class service to clients throughout every stage of their work
- Foster and maintain a proactive relationship with clients
- Establish trusting relationships and clear lines of communication with co-workers
- Devote time to expanding knowledge of internal procedures and workflows
- College degree preferred
- 2-4 years of experience working in a post production environment
- Knowledge of various video & audio file formats and standards
- Knowledge of common customer/client requirements and deliverable specifications (e.g., iTunes, Netflix, PlayStation, X-Box, Amazon, etc.)
- Knowledge of Xytech Media Pulse or comparable media order management software is preferred
- Required computer skills: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Slack, Trello, Quip
- Advanced knowledge of Excel preferred
- Excellent written and verbal client-facing communication skills
- Must be able to organize and manage work effectively
- Must be able to work efficiently under time constraints
- Must be able to work proactively with multiple tight deadlines
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a high volume, fast paced, challenging environment
- Must be able to work independently and self-motivate, but alternately in a team structure
- Must be comfortable working in a technology-focused environment
- Must be available for offsite communication outside of normal business hours
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.