Our client, a Digital Entertainment Company, is seeking a Digital Production Designer for a freelance opportunity.
You will report to the Executive Design Director and be responsible for:
- Working with crucial world-famous art, broadcast graphics, and publicity imagery.
- Be a collaborative individual who doesn’t shy away from production challenges providing and voicing solutions that enhance best practices, quality, and workflow.
- Champion the art of digital production, execute and deliver detailed quality assets for our sports, news, and entertainment brands across all our consumer products including web, mobile, and set-top box devices.
- This highly visible role will be the go-to source for all production needs and will interface with various internal teams such as project management, marketing, content operations, and technology.
- Deliver beautiful graphics that adhere to design systems and style guides.
- Experience handling and working on time-sensitive, large scale graphical campaigns, or production runs.
- Champion the continuous evolution of our production toolkits, workflows, and processes to maximize your time and potential. Help evolve current tools to reach new levels of productivity.
- Collaborate daily with design project managers to prioritize and schedule production projects.
- Active engagement between marketing, product managers, and design for feedback and guidance.
- Proactive and hands-on moving projects forward every day in a collaborative and communicative manner
- 4-7 years in a digital design role.
- Solid knowledge of design software like Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator
- Knowledge of XD, FTP Software, Slack, MS Suite, JIRA, Google Apps
- Scripting knowledge and specific production tools are helpful to have.
- Extremely detailed-oriented helping to maintain a level of quality on every graphic you produce, elevating the product to a whole new level.
- Exceptionally organized keeping track of projects and their needs with ease; organizing files logically and have a knack for thinking about naming conventions.
- Strong commutation skills from drafting emails, responding on Slack to verbally communicating, possessing the skills to professionally and effectively communicate information to any team member.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, devices, techniques, and technologies.
- You have an eagle eye for image details, quality, and standards; from typography to alignment and color.
- Positive working attitude with quality of work and timely deliverables are reflective of your professionalism and exemplary work ethic.
- Software knowledge of Zeplin, Invision, and/or Zoom is a plus
Does this sound like you apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.