Our client, an advertising agency, is hiring a Digital Project Manager, temp to perm. You must have 4+ years of client facing, digital advertising experience.
You ideally have pharmaceutical or healthcare brand experience.
Types of deliverables: Digital only
The Project Manager will manage the overall planning, control, status reporting and delivery of a low to moderate complex project to ensure that project goals and objectives are met within the agreed upon time, scope, budget and resource requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. A combination of education and work experience can be substituted
- Demonstrate a good understanding of digital media
- Intermediate skill level with MS Office
- Good understanding of project management principles
- Good understanding of job-tracking systems and/ or Project Management software
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects of low to medium complexity to successful completion; able to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Is strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, possess excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures
- Excellent planning and organizing skills; ability to plan for all eventualities and provide solutions to issues
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Good analytical and budgeting skills
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB