NOTE: This position will be fully remote. Candidates need to be willing to work west coast hours.
Our client is looking to hire a Digital Project Coordinator for a 3+ month REMOTE assignment. This person will be responsible for project managing, trafficking and QA'ing website pages as well as authoring content into the CMS.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Review test pages and mocks before routing for approval
- Building project templates and workflows
- Schedule kick-off meetings, status calls and feedback sessions
- Distribute project timelines, adjusting as needed, providing status updates and escalating issues
- Overseeing asset management, downloading and uploading files
- Digital design background (agency experience ideal)
- Understanding and experience with digital project management
- Proficient in Adobe XD/Figma, Workfront (or other project management software), Adobe Experience Manager (or other CMS)
- Up to 5 year’s experience
- Financial services experience/knowledge ideal
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB