Our client, a full-service Entertainment Marketing Agency, is seeking a Digital Project Manager to join their team.
You will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for:
- Working on the creative and development team of 20+ creating websites, banners, apps, social media and rich media campaigns for entertainment-based clients
- Managing budgets and scheduling from start to finish accustomed to juggling 10 projects at any given time
- Able to create processes within the PM team to ensure efficiency and successful management of project through delivery
- Using strong eye for details doing quality control at all points during project lifecycle before reviews and trafficking.
- Being client as it pertains to budgets and schedules, supporting the Account Exec as needed
- Being the team member who keeps the train moving!
- 5-7 years of experience in a digital project management role within an entertainment company or agency
- Proven project management experience with planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management
- Full digital project lifecycle including the development to design
- Effective management of multiple projects simultaneously up to 20 projects at any given time
- Self-starter able to identify potential issues and create solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and outstanding organizational skills
- Cool, calm, and collected under pressure
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB