Onward Search is looking for an experienced DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER with a min of 2 yrs experience to manage a variety of digital projects, from websites to paid search to email campaigns, banner ads, mobile apps & all forms of media placements. This role works closely with other departments including the account service, digital strategy, creative, studio, and development teams to establish priorities, outline deliverables, and manage the successful delivery of digital projects. Excellent communication skills are a must, along with the ability to manage multiple assignments. The right candidate has an understanding of UX/UI, current development practices, and technology platforms are essential for success.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for assisting on all project phases, including strategy, content creation, design, development, and quality assurance for digital projects
- Develop approach, estimates, and timelines working with other teams for support on deadlines and requirements for each project
- Gathers project requirements and documentation for all projects
- Works with other project managers to develop, maintain, and manage interactive project work plans and timelines and remain open to revisions as needed to meet changes
- Oversees tasks, manages priorities, tracks milestones, and responsible for managing external resources needed to finish each project
- Confirms each team member has a solid understanding of their assignments, due dates, priorities, and budget
- Partners with digital lead to resolving any potential conflicts and resource gaps at the project level
- Participates in client status meetings and/or presents project plans, as appropriate
- Has effective negotiation and conflict management skills; maintains poise and focus under pressure
- Experienced in web and mobile application development and design best practices
- Minimum of 2 years in a producer or project management role
- BA/BS degree
- Familiarity with a life cycle of digital projects, PM tools and methods and has a strong understanding of software technologies
- A team player with strong time-management skills, the ability to motivate others to deliver excellence, and poise and focus under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Jira
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- PHARMA a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today with your resume.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB