Our client, a broadcast company, is seeking a Director Acquisition Marketing, Paid Search to join the team.
You will report to the VP Acquisition Marketing and be responsible for:
- Build, oversee, and manage digital marketing campaigns from inception through delivery across broadcast networks.
- Push the organization into new channels, accelerate user acquisition, and think creatively about how we acquire the right consumers, at the right place and price.
- Drive strategic vision and optimize large-scale digital marketing campaigns across performance-oriented channels such as paid search, display, paid social, ad networks, addressable tv, and more.
- Establish meaningful and measurable KPI’s that align with business objectives to drive growth.
- Outline testing roadmap for paid channels to evaluate messaging, creative, audience, frequency, budget allocation, and bids across channels.
- Data-driven mindset, coupled with the ability to communicate and present to senior executives effectively.
- Partner with various network’s marketing teams to develop marketing campaigns to support business growth.
- Coordinate with agencies, partners, and internal teams to develop strategies and roadmaps.
- Champion career development programs to retain top talent.
- Successful experience managing, growing, and leading high performance, cross-functional teams.
- 10+ years of experience in acquisition marketing, media, and analytics, preferably in streaming or subscription services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, or equivalent experience/training.
- Deep background in performance marketing channels and toolsets across paid search, display, social, affiliate, SEO, addressable TV, and channel attribution.
- Success in driving efficiency in performance marketing and strong budget management skills
- Ability to think both big-picture and day-to-day, will be a very hands-on role
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with cross-platform marketing with mobile and living room device marketing best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Care about your team and their diverse perspectives and are invested in their success.
- Excitement about digital marketing and its potential to change how things are done.
- Possess an entrepreneur's spirit and enjoy problem-solving.
- LOVE getting stuff done, not just talking about it!
- The success of this role requires ownership of performance marketing and the ability to balance long term business goals with short term needs.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.