Our client, a global brand and customer experience agency, is looking for a Director, Client Engagement to add to their team permanently. This position begins immediately and although it is a NY-based role, remote candidates will be considered.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for development of long-term account success and growth.
- Works with Strategy and planning to transform knowledge of client business objectives, internal and competitive opportunities, and customer insights into actionable marketing communications strategies and tactics.
- Leads and manages team on a given book of business.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field; graduate degree is a plus.
- Six to 10-plus years of experience, which may include large-agency interactive or senior client-side marketing experience.
- Experience with digital marketing and/or managing the design and development of websites; traditional marketing experience is a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB