Our client, a leading advertising agency in New York, is looking for a freelance Director of Analytics for a 2-3 month project. In this role, you'll be supporting one to two clients on the web, social, and digital, informing campaign and target opportunities and optimizations. This role is fully remote but must be worked on EST hours.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the web, social, and digital analytics for a range of campaign and target initiatives.
- Assess marketing campaign performance through cost measurement metrics (e.g. impressions, click-through rate, video completion rate).
- Redesign client deliverables to report and deliver a holistic view of campaign performance.
- Conduct social listening analyses to gain a deeper understanding of the target segment and brand equity.
- Partner with clients to help them understand how to leverage digital analytics to support campaigns.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 8+ years in web, social, and digital or marketing analytics.
- Degree in data science, analytics, or a related field.
- Expertise with query languages such as SQL, Python, R.
- Proficient in querying data from SQL servers.
- Strong experience with data viz. tools such as Power BI for dashboards.
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Oracle, Azure.
- Must be a great communicator verbally, written, and in translating your work to various stakeholders.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally, taking direction from multiple leaders to produce reports.
- You must have your computer for this role.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB