A leader in the financial world, is looking to add a Director of Digital Product Management to their team. This position is located in the downtown Power & Light District of Kansas City. Join us as we create superior digital experiences for our clients by knowing and predicting their needs while delivering unparalleled support and transparency.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead transformation and innovation at a well-respected company that is poised to redefine the way financial services are viewed. Our client is in the midst of positive cultural and technological change, and this role is pivotal in accelerating and guiding the change. The selected candidate must have a passion for delivering exceptional experiences for clients, prospects, and associates. This director will lead teams focused on evolving the experience for their core digital financial product by understanding their users to better serve their needs, guiding the expansion of the product line, and evolving how they leverage data. You will be part of a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or the equivalent through a combination of education and work experience. MBA or Master’s Degree preferred.
- Significant experience in area of expertise and/or product/program management experience, typically 10+ years with increasing levels of responsibility.
- 5+ years of people management experience, including developing and managing a significant department budget.
- Ability to translate business strategy into department/product/program strategy.
- Extensive experience with user-centered design and research.
- Experience with cost-benefit analysis in preparing/reviewing business cases.
- Candidates must possess excellent leadership qualities and communication skills, including the proven abilities to facilitate meetings, manage cross-functional teams, champion ideas and influence others up, down and across the organization to obtain buy-in for the products and/or programs.
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge, and ability to champion agile development methodology.
- Deep understanding of how to leverage data to make decisions that drive positive business outcomes.
- Must be self-motivated, committed, and accountable
Apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.