We are seeking a Director of Infrastructure and Security to join our client in the Charlotte NC area for a full time perm engagement.
In this role you will manage and grow the entire public/private cloud footprint while maintaining compliance with internal SLA metrics and industry regulations.
This role is located in Charlotte and expected to be hybrid onsite/remote with occasional travel a couple times a year to Conn, GA and VA.
You will be responsible for the full security posture of the organization and will be expected to keep it up-to-date based on the latest threats, with a strong foundation to build an Information Security program that can protect IT assets as well as educate employees, users, and developers.
- 10+ years of Infrastructure and Security experience
- Experience with public/private cloud models
- Expert level administration and maintenance of VMware ESXi
- 5+ years working with Microsoft’s Cloud Suite: Azure, Office 365, Teams, InTune, etc.
- Familiarity with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), preferably VMware Horizon or Citrix XenDesktop
- Experience managing and configuring servers, firewalls, networks
- Experience building and managing a Disaster Recovery (DR) Infrastructure
- Familiarity with the principles of DevOps and a strong desire for delivering repeatable solutions through automation
- Linux server administration
- Strong Security background and ability to monitor and mitigate the latest threats and discuss the organization’s security posture in detail with customers, partners, and relevant third parties
- Demonstrates strong leadership and management skills as evidenced by prior management of a team for 3-5 years
- MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL Experience
- Exposure to Python Development and associated environments
- Hedge Fund Industry Experience, Quant Preferred
- Experience with Puppet/Ansible/Chef or other DevOps automation tools
- Experience with Replication and Recovery tools such as Veeam
- Experience presenting and preparing documents for customers and executives
- Experience managing an outside Managed Service Provider (MSP)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB