Our client, a notable online brand in Denver, is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Director of Marketing & Analytics to join their team. As a critical member of the leadership team, you will be building out an Analytics team to support the organization's digital marketing strategy.
- Advanced experience with analytics and paid media platforms
- Worked with data from agencies, Google, Adobe and used that data to create digital marketing strategies
- Advanced knowledge of landing page testing, site optimization, and personalization
- Know how to partner with a data team and know what to do with the queries
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing or technical-related major)
- Up-to-date resume
Ready to make a move into a growing digital company? Apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.