Our client, a caused based organization centered around an underserved population, is looking to hire a Director of Marketing with B2B experience. We are looking for a Marketer with a strong history building successful initiatives, creating innovative programs and who develops impactful relationships. This role is on-site in NYC. If this sounds like you, apply now!
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with the senior leadership team to develop and evolve brand building initiatives, marketing, lead-generation and growth and performance programs.
- Develop innovative campaigns that build upon and enhance the reputation of the organization.
- Oversee the integrated marketing team's execution across partner acquisition, comms., content marketing, PR, influencer campaigns, email, earned, paid, events and more.
- Work with partners in the marketing, analytics, insights and creative teams to create and set marketing KPIs and ensure that they are met.
- Create, own and execute on campaigns driven by data.
- Develop, manage and own the team's budgets.
- Lead your team, ensuring that junior-level members are being supported and their growth is prioritized.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 10+ years in digital marketing coming from agency or in-house marketing departments.
- A depth of experience in B2B and B2B2C marketing.
- Experience selling to the Human Resources world is a huge bonus.
- Possess a high level or creative and strategic thinking.
- Proven ability to drive customer advocacy for your brands leveraging a digital first marketing plan.
- Understanding of the nuances of building marketing plans for a product that is not tangible (social impact vs. packaged goods).
- Must be able to show experience with building and leading a data driven campaign.
- Have a record of building successful growth campaigns that drive short and long-term business goals.
- Experience partnering with an integrated team of markets, data scientists, creatives and more.
- Strong understanding of analytics and how they can drive success in business initiatives.
- Experience developing, owning and adhering to marketing budgets.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB