Onward Search is looking for a Director of Marketing Operations and Technology to join our hospitality client in Miami! This is an onsite, direct hire opportunity.
PLEASE NOTE: While this role sits onsite in Miami, candidates from outside of that market who meet the qualifications and are willing to relocate to Miami are encouraged to apply; relocation assistance is available. Remote candidates will NOT be considered.
- You will be responsible for delivering on the marketing technology roadmap and ensuring that the marketing operations infrastructure delivers best-in-class results.
- This position serves a critical role in driving change and delivering on marketing goals and plans.
- Lead execution of modern Marketing Technology roadmap, implementing a MarTech stack capable of supporting all brands and online/offline marketing channels globally.
- Evolve the marketing and customer database infrastructure to be leveraged for marketing campaign execution, marketing measurement and customer analytics.
- Develop comprehensive marketing data governance and operational guidelines, that ensure high data quality and assist with ongoing compliance efforts.
- Analyze the impact of MarTech and data investments, track progress against defined metrics to measure success of initiatives, and partner across the organization to develop action plans and enhancement recommendations.
- Architect optimized marketing campaign list operations, leveraging data science and automation where possible.
- Manage two marketing databases consisting of 50M+ records and lead campaign execution efforts across 3 brands (4K+ campaign lists annually).
- Collaborate with IT, Legal, Marketing, Privacy, International, Sales, Revenue Management, Finance, Investor Relations and others to coordinate strategies, priorities, and cross-functional projects to ensure outcomes align with business needs.
- Create and own strategic relationships with external technology and data vendors (including database, data science, data appends, MarTech, etc.) to ensure full support of all critical marketing initiatives.
- Continually seek ways to optimize and automate processes and ensure adoption of best practices.
- Attract, retain, and grow a proactive, collaborative and high performing team.
- 7+ years of professional experience in marketing analytics, marketing technology, marketing operations, or a similar field, preferably in a large, complex corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Technology or related field of study required; MBA preferred.
- Ability to work fluently with both business and technical teams at all levels of the organization.
- Prior experience working with the following technologies: Relations Databases, CRMs, Marketing Automation, DMPs, DSPs, Data Visualization tools, and web analytics platforms.
- Excellent strategic, analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience leading and building high performing teams.
- Creative problem solver with deep expertise in marketing technology management, agile process improvement, data and analytics, and marketing and campaign planning process optimization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and shift priorities per business needs while meeting time and budget constraints.
- Strong decision-making skills to effectively and efficiently execute projects.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB