Our client, a game studio is looking for a Director of Marketing.
This Director of Marketing will be responsible for:
- The lifecycle, go-to market, growth and community marketing aspects for the entire brand
- Managing and developing a team of marketers
- Build multi channel marketing campaigns focused on organic and paid growth strategies
- Balance short term ROI and long-term growth
- Collaborating with Creative Development, Analytics, Product, PR, and UA
The ideal Director of Marketing will have a proficiency in:
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- Leading teams
- UA Experience (IG, Google ads, etc)
- Strong effective approach to leading apps/products including media buying, asset development across UA, Social, Brand, and Lifecycle
A passion for interior design will stand out!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB