Our client, a well-known digital marketplace, is seeking a Director of Product to conceive, test and guide new product ideas from conception to completion. This role partners with elite engineering and design teams to create digital tools and services that connect businesses and consumers around the country. This position is based in Denver, Colorado, and offers an attractive relocation package.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends and identify new opportunities for growth
- Develop and prioritize new strategies, product initiatives, and high- level roadmaps
- Work with Engineering and Design teams to build, test, and conduct product and marketing experiments
- Lead cross-functional teams to prioritize and pursue the highest impact opportunities
- Launch new products and features with a highly detailed and
- thoughtful testing approach to evaluate performance
- Conduct competitive analysis and economic models to evaluate new
- business opportunities and prioritize efforts effectively
- •Experienced in A/B testing, web and native mobile application
- environments, and data analytics
- 7+ years of product development and management experience with
- large scale SaaS platforms
- 2+ years experience leading multiple high-performance teams in
- fast-paced, digitally native organizations
- Ability to leverage analytics to make swift and smart decisions while
- iterating quickly
- Experience managing development of large-scale B2C, direct-to-
- consumer, web products
- Experience working with well-known, eCommerce and digital-first
Ready to contribute to a cutting-edge Product team? Apply today.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB