Our client is seeking a Director of Product (SEO) to build the core foundational Search Engine capabilities that will deliver a seamless, connected customer experience throughout the digital customer lifecycle.
This person will be tasked with building a product team focused on exceptional user experience and technical SEO foundations responsible for developing and implementing a product vision and roadmap.
Under leadership of the Director of Product, the team will solve foundational and complex SEO problems and develop products that provide users and search engine bots with a superb experience.
- Define and execute on SEO strategy and roadmap, including leveraging internal and external resources, managing dependencies and deadlines.
- Assist in defining SEO project goals, key results and requirements that align with strategic vision.
- Manage and develop demand forecasting and acquisition models
- Build a product team and own front-end experience
- Lead cross-functional groups to drive and deliver singular product vision
- Follow and propose new technologies, SEO concepts and best practices (keyword searches, user intent, crawlability, mobile-friendly, page speed, etc.)
- Strategize and execute technical SEO initiatives to acquire users at scale
- 6+ years of Search Engine Optimization experience
- 6+ years of Product Management experience
- 3+ years of experience leading multiple, high-performance teams in fast-paced, digitally native organizations
- Expertise working with large scale SaaS platforms and/or direct to consumer marketplace environments
- Prior experience scaling organic search for sites with 8MM+ monthly search traffic
- Deep understanding of MVP’s, product lifecycles, and how your SEO strategy impacts product, user acquisition, scale and organizational growth
If you have experience delivering first in class products in a B2C environment, apply now.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB