Our client, a mobile game studio is looking for a Director of User Acquisition & Campaign Management. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
The Director of User Acquisition & Campaign Management will be responsible for:
- Managing a large team to develop a strategy to encourage the team to learn and drive business growth
- Partnering with Product Marketing, Product Management, and Finance to grow installs, retention, and revenue
- Working with Ad network platform partners to drive growth
- Acquiring new and proper customers through segmented and data-driven strategies
The ideal Director of User Acquisition & Campaign Management will have:
- 7-8 years of user acquisition experience in mobile games, apps, or digital services
- Exceptionally strong data manipulation and analytics background
- Experience running cross-promo campaigns
- Strong ability to plot, plan, strategize and organize
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB