Our client, a one of a kind organization whose mission it is to bring together people and create close-knit communities, is looking for a Director of Community Regulatory to join their NYC team. This is an amazing opportunity to ensure that the integrity of the communities that are being brought together stay a supportive and positive network to the public.
You will be responsible for monitoring and detecting any risky or harmful content that may be posted on the company’s platform and network. You will partner with internal stakeholders to help develop, evolve and implement policies to facilitate a positive environment for customers.
- Lead a team to ensure the trust, safety and integrity of company’s network and platform
- Implement policies, procedures, and tools to help identify bad customer users with inappropriate content and minimize any associated disruptions to other users.
- Collaborate with legal team and proactively research policy standards to ensure the safety of customers and help to evolve policies that address platform risks, moderate posted content and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Be an advocate for your company and outside networks
- 5+ years of people management, regulatory or community integrity experience.
- You’re considered an expert in the realm of trust and safety operations, have a passion for privacy and risk management, and have demonstrated experience helping teams adopt best practices, mitigate spam, handle NSFW content.
- Familiarity with US and EU regulations, GDPR, and a general understanding of other international policy and compliance issues
- You have experience leading a team
- You are a critical thinker and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.