Our client, a social media content company, is on the hunt for a Document Control Specialist to join their team. We are looking for candidates with the following skills and competencies to fill the role.
- Work with Engineering, Design, Program Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and other supporting functions to accurately structure multi-level product BOMs and coordinate changes as part of the Product Lifecycle Management process
- Review engineering drawings and other technical documents ensuring project deliverables meet internal and external guidelines and standards
- Track deliverables for build readiness
- Perform regular scrubs of the PLM database to identify and clean up any dirty data
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of internal user documentation (i.e., how-to’s, tip sheets, glossaries)
- 2-4 years of engineering change control and BOM management experience
- killed technical communicator, both written and verbal, with a keen eye for detail and distaste for discrepancies
- You love analyzing data and are a whiz with Excel.
- Tech-savvy and thrive in a fast-paced environment -- *478able to adapt to shifting business priorities and timelines.
- You enjoy working closely with a large and diverse team, collaborating daily.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- Hands-on experience using Arena PLM or similar cloud-based PLM tools
- Worked with overseas contract manufacturers and suppliers
- A background in professional writing is a plus
Does this sound like you apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.