Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Drupal Web Developer with a leading company.
Specific responsibilities will include maintaining the upkeep of the companies website and periodically assisting with campaigns from a design aspect.
- Updating existing content and designs.
- Building out modules
- Cleaning up components
- Working in Drupal 8
- Designing and developing landing pages
- Experience in developing Drupal 8
- Experience designing websites, landing pages
- Eye for design – knowledge of basic principles
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites is a must!
Does this sound like you, then do not hesitate to apply now!
Apply today if this looks to be a fit for you!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.